10 Tutorial Videos for 10 Student Response Tools

Fuente: http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2015/12/10-tutorial-videos-for-10-student.html?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=freetech4teachers#.VoFP3_nhDDc

Earlier this week I posted a list of fifteen free student response tools. I plan to make video tutorials on how to use all of them. So far I have ten tutorial videos for ten free student response tools. All of those videos are included in theplaylist embedded below.

The ten tools featured in the videos below are GoFormative, DotStorming, Twitter Polls, 81 Dash, Tozzl, TodaysMeet, Meeting Words, Padlet, Otus Plus, and Answer Garden.


Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tutorials on useful ed tech tools. I release a new video at least once a week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares