176 Practical Ed Tech Tips

Fuente: http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2015/12/176-practical-ed-tech-tips.html?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=freetech4teachers#.VoFP8PnhDDc

Twelve months ago I started to organize the ed tech tools tutorial videos that I've made over the years. I called the list Practical Ed Tech Tips. All year I've added a new video or two to the playlist. The Practical Ed Tech playlist now contains 176 videos. 

In the playlist you will find videos about tools for flipping your classroom, videos on managing workflow, social media tips, search strategies, and media production. The playlist also contains videos about tools like Remind, Duolingo, ClassDojo, Classtools, Photos for Class, and many other popular web services for teachers and students. The entire playlist is embedded below. 


You can subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified whenever I publish a new Practical Ed Tech tutorial video.

Comentarios

Entradas populares